Most Popular Products
- Neutral flavor
- Highly stable
- Low flavor reversion
- Strong shelf life
- Low fryer turnover
- Extremely versatile
- Commercially available
- Moderate saturate fat levels of 22-28% provide built-in stability. No hydrogenation required.
- “Heart healthy” in moderation, according to the American Heart Association.
- Good source of essential fatty acids (70-% unsaturated, 26% saturated)
- Good Source of Vitamin E.
- Cholesterol free.
- Low flavor reversion – ideal for cooking at hight temperatures.
- Develops a pleasant nutty, buttery flavor.
- Strong Shelf Life & cost Efficiencies
- Stability in the fryer means less turnover an greater cost efficiencies.
- Resists rancidity, offering a longer shelf life within the distribution system and more shelf-stable finished products.
- Transparency:clarifying and transparent
- Odor: bland and sweet-smelling
- Color: Yellow 35 Red 5.0
- Acid Value: =< 0.30
- Moisture & Volatile matter: 0.05
- Infusible Impurities: 0.05
- Residual solvent content in oil: nothing( Free )
- Total fatty acid: 99.06g/100g
- Saturated fatty acid: 21.58g/100g
- Single unsaturated fatty acid: 11.81g/100g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid: 61.31g/100g
- Cholesterol: Nothing( Free )
- Vitamin A: 0.023mg/100g
- Vitamin E: 107mg/100g