- Product Name: Mango Extract / Mango Powder
- Latin Name: Mangifera indica Linn
- Ratio: 4:1 10:1 20:1 ; Juice Powder
- Spec: 20%,60%,80%,90%,Mangiferin
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder to Light yellow powder
- Extract part: Seed / Fruit
- Analysis: HPLC
- Extract method: Ethanol/Pure water
- Name: Mangiferin
- Cas number: 4773-96-0
- Molecular Formula : C16H18O9
- Molecular Weight : 354.32
What is Mango Extract produced in Hunan Nutramax?
Mangiferin has been isolated from the leaves of Mangifera indica L. Showing antioxidative, antiviral, and anticancer effect. An in vivo microdialysis sampling method coupled to microbore high-performance liquid chromatography was employed for continuous monitoring of free mangiferin in rat blood.
What will Nutramaxs Mango Extract be used for ?
1.Consumption of mango has a clear effect of the stomach, for motion sickness, seasickness has some antiemetic effect.
2.Anti-Cancer. According to modern therapeutic point of view, mango contains a lot of vitamin A, so it has anti-cancer, anti-cancer role.
3.Control high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis. Mango contains nutrients and vitamins C, minerals, etc., in addition to anti-cancer effect, but also the prevention of atherosclerosis and hypertension has a therapeutic effect.
4.Beautify the skin. Since mango contains a lot of vitamins, so regular consumption of mango, you can play the role of nourishing the skin.
5.Sterilization. Mango leaf extract can inhibit septic bacteria, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Also inhibit the influenza virus.
Application: Used for Mango Powder
2) Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful color
3) Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others
4) A supplement, high in antioxidants, which help to keep the body functioning properly despite the advance of age.
Production Flow Chart Of Mango Powder :
Raw material--drying--cleaning----extracting--separating----purifying ----refining----packing
Certificate of Analysis
- Items Specification
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Oder: Characteristic
- Taste: Characteristic
- Paiticle size: Pass 80 mesh
- Loss on drying: 5%
- Heavy metals: <10ppm
- As: <1ppm
- Pb: <3ppm
- Assay: Result
- Total Plate Count: <10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)
- Yeast & Mold: <300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)
- E.Coli: Negative
- Salmonella: Negative