A 200ml serving of SMA toddler milk provides % RDA: Iron 30%, Zinc 37%, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 53%, Vitamin D 43%. Contains Omega 3 & 6. Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA) is the amount of vitamins and minerals required per day by young children to help meet all their daily nutritional requirements.
- Approx. 209 scoops per can. 1 scoop = 4.3 g.
- Scoop may become submerged in the powder during transit.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Recyclable Steel. . Nutritionally balanced for active toddlers
- Nutritionally superior to cows' milk
- Fortified with iron - helps brain development
- Omega 3 & 6 for growth & development
- Calcium & vitamin D - for bone & teeth development
- Suitable for vegetarians (powders only)SMA toddler milk
Fortified milk drink for young children from 1 year onwards.
SMA's Advanced Gold System is a range of scientifically developed formulas to help meet the nutritional needs of babies and young children. Every product has a tailored nutrient profile for each stage of growth and development.
1 From birth SMA's First Infant Milk. SMA's best alternative to breast milk, from birth onwards when baby is not breastfed. Breastfeeding provides the best start for your baby but if you decide not to, or to combination feed, choose SMA First Infant Milk, nutritionally complete with Omega 3 & 6 LCPs.
2 From 6 months + SMA Follow-on Milk, to complement the weaning diet, from 6 months +. A follow-on milk providing the important nutrients your growing baby needs, Omega 3 & 6, iron and vitamin D. Iron helps brain development and vitamin D supports growth of bones and teeth. Nutrients are delivered in a smaller volume than infant formula so your baby still has an appetite for food. Use as part of a mixed weaning diet.
3 From 1-3 years SMA Toddler Milk for active toddlers, from 1-3 years. A fortified milk drink specifically developed to help provide the important nutrients your young child needs, such as Omega 3 & 6, iron and vitamin D. Iron is important to help support brain development. SMA Toddler Milk contains 40x more iron than cows' milk. Use as part of a healthy balanced diet.