Moisture: 11% Max,
Foreign Matter: 1% Max
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
- Family Name: Myristicaceae
- Commercial part: Seed
1) Mace is used as condiment particularly in sweet foods.
2) The spice in the ground form is mainly used in the food processing industry especially as a standard seasoning in many Dutch dishes.
3) Mace is used in the preparation of meat products, soups, sauces, baked foods, confectionaries, puddings, seasoning of meat and vegetable etc.
4) The fleshy outer cover of the fruit is crystallized or pickled or made into jellies.
5) Mace is used in savory dishes.
6) It is used as a drug in Eastern countries because of its stimulant, carminative, astringent and aphrodisiac properties.
7) Excessive doses have a narcotic effect.
8) Nutmeg oil is used in cosmetics and toiletries.
- Moisture: 11% Max,
- Purity: 100%,
- Foreign Matter: 1% Max
Minimum Order Quantity: 1x 20 FT Container
Load ability: 10 MT per 20 FT Container
Packing: 50 Kg PP Bag
- 40% payment by TT as advance at the time of confirming order
- 60% payment after 15 days when showing BL by fax/email that goods have shipped already.